Saturday, July 17, 2010

Enable Ad Sitelinks in AdWords and boost your CTR

AdWords recently announced that they are enabling Ad Sitelinks for all campaigns, which advertisers previously had to pre-qualify for. Only advertisers with very high quality scores actually saw this as an option in their accounts. Now, it's available to all campaigns, and you should be taking advantage of it. Sitelinks allows you to link to other pages on your website with the links visible immediately below your Display URL.


Sitelinks not only acts as an extra line of ad text and provides your visitors additional navigation options, it can reportedly boost CTRs by up to 30%. To set it up, go to your campaign settings, and under Extensions, enable Sitelinks by clicking on Show additional links to my site within my ad.

68 comments:

  1. Great blog it's not often that I comment but I felt you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,

    I have been trying to figure out how to add my extensions for the entire day lol. Thanks a lot. Allowing surfers to click directly on my about us link or contact us link HAS to help. Appreciate the article...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. '-: i was reading this same blog topic from another blog, i guess this topic is getting popular ,`'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear admin, thanks for providing this blog post. I found it great. Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like you could probably teach a class on how to make a great blog. This is fantastic! I have to say, what really got me was your design. You certainly know how to make your blog more than just a rant about an issue. Youve made it possible for people to connect. Good for you, because not that many people know what theyre doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this very useful website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i’m happy to convey that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to don’t forget this site and give it a look regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tough to find good writing on blog sites so was happy to have found yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved the post so I used my Digg account to digg it - should help you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey friend can i publish some paragraph of your article on my little blog of university.I have to publish a good articles out there and i really think your post Fits best into it.I will be grateful to give you an source link as well.I have two blogs one my own and the other which is my college blog.I will publish some part in the university blog.Hope you do not mind.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog, Just wanted to comment that i can not connect to the rss stream, you might want install the right wordpress plugin for that to workthat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello this is amazing site! really cool and it will be a new inspirations for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are some attention-grabbing closing dates in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity but I'll take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

    ReplyDelete
  15. you could have an excellent weblog here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’d have to test with you here. Which is not one thing I usually do! I get pleasure from reading a put up that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I’d have to examine with you here. Which is not one thing I often do! I take pleasure in studying a submit that can make folks think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you've gotten right here on this post. I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This web site can be a stroll-by for all the data you needed about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and also you’ll positively discover it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another intelligent article! Really can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  21. There are certainly a couple more details to take into consideration, but thank you for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It’s arduous to find educated people on this matter, however you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

    ReplyDelete
  24. Would you be occupied with exchanging hyperlinks?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good post. I study something more difficult on completely different blogs everyday. It is going to all the time be stimulating to read content from different writers and practice a bit one thing from their store. I’d want to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I used to be very pleased to search out this internet-site.I needed to thanks for your time for this glorious read!! I positively having fun with each little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post.

    ReplyDelete
  27. very good submit, i certainly love this website, carry on it

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good post. I be taught something more challenging on totally different blogs everyday. It can at all times be stimulating to learn content material from other writers and observe just a little one thing from their store. I’d want to make use of some with the content material on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link in your net blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I’d have to test with you here. Which isn't one thing I usually do! I get pleasure from studying a post that can make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Regards for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting info .

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd come to be of the same mind with you here. Which is not something I typically do! I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  32. We would like to thank you once again for the gorgeous ideas you offered Janet when preparing her own post-graduate research as well as, most importantly, for providing many of the ideas within a blog post. Provided we had been aware of your web page a year ago, we would have been kept from the unnecessary measures we were employing. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good points?Id be aware that as any person who in reality doesnt write on blogs so much (in fact, this can be my first put up), I dont think the time period lurker could be very changing into to a non-posting reader. Its now not your fault in the least , however possibly the blogosphere could get a hold of a greater, non-creepy title for the ninety% people that enjoy studying the content material .

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the post, thanks keep up the good work! Bookmarked!. youve gotten an ideal blog right here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my blog? terrific outstanding outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is the right blog for anybody who wants to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its virtually onerous to argue with you (not that I truly would wantHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like this thought. I visited your website for the first time and just been your fan. Continue to keep writing as I am gonna come to read it daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. some times its a pain in the ass to read what blog owners wrote but this website is really user friendly ! .. Its hard to find knowledgeable individuals on this matter, but you sound like you already know what youre talking about! Thanks pleasing outstanding outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is probably one of the best mentions of this topic Ive seen in quite a while. Its obvious that your knowledge of the subject is deep and this made for a very interesting read.. Just bookmarked your site! Ill be back to check out your future postings. terrific terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Loving the info on this web site , you have done outstanding job on the articles .

    ReplyDelete
  41. I will be adding this post to my favorites and showing it to my counselor in college.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Im always looking for these kinds of posts but its not easy to find such good information.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Couldn?t be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. very informative post. Looking more to something like this

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is excellent, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Yay google is my queen aided me to find this great web site ! .

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nice post! GA is also my biggest earning. However, its not a much.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Strange this post is totaly unrelated to what I was searching google for, but it was listed on the first page. I guess your doing something right if Google likes you enough to put you on the first page of a non related search.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess Ill just sum it up what I had written and say, Im thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but Im still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for rookie blog writers? Id genuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I dont usually reply to posts but I will in this case. WoW. Great articles & Nice a site. pleasing terrific great.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Would you be enthusiastic about exchanging hyperlinks?

    ReplyDelete
  53. How do you make this site look this cool! Email me if you can and share your wisdom. !

    ReplyDelete
  54. I've read a few excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you place to create such a fantastic informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I’d have to give green light with you here. Which is not something I typically do! I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  57. You sure do know what youre talking about. Man, this blog is just great! I cant wait to read more of what youve got to say. Im really happy that I came across this when I did because I was really starting to get bored with the whole blogging scene. Youve turned me around, man!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello there. Appreciate your site. I check it regularly to see the latest info.

    ReplyDelete
  59. As a Newbie, I am permanently searching online for articles that can aid me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  60. Excellent info once again. Thanks a lot;)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hello i am so delighted I discovered your blog, I actually discovered you by error, while I was searching Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a great blog posting and a all round absorbing blog (I also love the theme/design), I do not have time to read it all at the right now but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Really nice and impressive blog i found today.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great post. This is a side topic though do you think I should spend time learning how to monetize using adsense?

    ReplyDelete
  64. Really informative post, thank you so much for making the effort to write the blog.

    ReplyDelete